About Novelist, Poetess, Public Speaker

My photo
I like to live the Dream of mother teresa. I pray to Lord give me strength to help less poor and less fortunate youth, kids, women and humans of all ages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Review from www.Flipkart.com saat samundar paar

A Lovely Journey "Saat Samundar Paar"
Review by Nita Shah
I'm really happy that I found this book to read. It was a treat to read a hindi novel made in USA! I feel everyone in India should really read it. Life in foreign land was not easy for alot of us - I don't think people in India realize what we've been through.

This book takes you on a journey about Sundari who lost her true love in India due to family beliefs...she was forced to marry a man twice her age and struggled to save her marriage.

Its a very entertaining read about pre-marital and extra-maritall affairs, as well as about marriage and divorce. Trust me when you start reading this book...you won't be able to put it down. Absolutely fantastic work!

No comments:

Post a Comment