Thursday, October 29, 2009

Review from www.Flipkart.com saat samundar paar

A Lovely Journey "Saat Samundar Paar"
Review by Nita Shah
I'm really happy that I found this book to read. It was a treat to read a hindi novel made in USA! I feel everyone in India should really read it. Life in foreign land was not easy for alot of us - I don't think people in India realize what we've been through.

This book takes you on a journey about Sundari who lost her true love in India due to family beliefs...she was forced to marry a man twice her age and struggled to save her marriage.

Its a very entertaining read about pre-marital and extra-maritall affairs, as well as about marriage and divorce. Trust me when you start reading this book...you won't be able to put it down. Absolutely fantastic work!

No comments:

Post a Comment